RUANGWA ORGANISATION FOR POVERTY ALLEVIATION (ROPA)
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Job title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (1)
Reporting to: Program Manager.
A. LOCATION: RUANGWA
Ruangwa Organization For Poverty Alleviation – ROPA collaborating with PACT TANZANIA is looking for Technical personnel who will be a member of the program Team and who will be accountable on the programmatic procedures, policies of the Program via ROPA policies and Regulations in implementing Pamoja Tuwalee program which will be implemented in Ruangwa District up to August 2016.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Position is crucial to the success of OVC integrated services under Pamoja Tuwalee. She/he is a main source of training and overall support to OVC Stakeholders including local leaders and community groups. The position requires a high degree of integrity, professionalism, flexibility and perseverance, as well as the ability to anticipate, identify and resolve problems in the field.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to support the integration of Child protection/Gender Based Violence, Economic Strengthening and Resource mobilization initiatives in various activities related to the implementation of Pamoja Tuwalee OVC program in Ruangwa district.
A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate with other members of the organization to develop and carry out annual work plans under the Pamoja Tuwalee.
• Support advocacy and delivery of training workshops and other capacity building interventions related to child protection and GBV work.
• Provide support to identify, monitor and report the level of child abuse and exploitation within Pamoja Tuwalee OVC program.
• Work with social welfare office, police and health facilities on individual case follow up and rehabilitation of victims of abuse and exploitation.
• Collaborate with other district stakeholders to strengthen referral systems for child abuse and GBV survivors.
• Compile success stories, regular status, progress and final reports related to child protection and GBV
• Participate in developing child protection policy and procedures with the aim of promoting and understanding on the role of staff in protecting children from harm and abuse.
Economic Strengthening (WORTH):
• Participate effectively by leading training in all training of trainers workshops, including Management Committee training, and in other workshops, including mobile workshops
• Manage all aspects of support to Empowerment Workers and group leaders to ensure that they can fulfill their obligations and of the groups they serve in a timely and transparent manner.
• Provide support to revise program materials to meet new learning needs of groups
• Work closely with Assistant Coordinators to provide technical support and guidance to community level committees;
• Work closely with Assistant Coordinators to oversee and participate in monitoring and evaluation activities of WORTH groups;
• Ensure that WORTH program information is accurately and promptly communicated to the Coordinator
• Coordinates village banking support activities including, but not limited to, the coordination of training activities to provide maximum support to groups to become viable village banks;
• Any Tanzanian Citizen aged between 25- 35 years
• Bachelor degree in Sociology/Social work/Community development or rural development/demography/Economic/program management majoring in Monitoring and Evaluation from any accredited institution. Advanced degree is an added advantage
• She/ he should have knowledge on PEPFAR/OVC programs
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, SPSS, and Internet knowledge
• Able to ride a motor bike with driving license
• Have good knowledge in Data Quality Management (DQM) using data analysis software
• Excellent oral and written skills in English and Kiswahili
• Able to travel and work in remote areas
• With at least 2 years experience working in NGOs especially in providing technical assistance concerning M & E related issues
• Ability to work independently
The applicants should also be able to demonstrate the following key competencies.
Respect, integrity, diversity (handle mult-tasking), adaptability, stress tolerance, innovation, building partnership, communicating with impact and building commitment.
E. MODE OF APPLICATION
• A letter of application and CV with copies of certificates, three referees, telephone number and E-Mail address. You can adress your application through email firstname.lastname@example.org or to Executive secretary, ROPA, P.O Box 4, Ruangwa. NOTE. Hand delivery is allowed.
• Deadline for submission of application is 10th February, 2016, Wednesday 15:30 hrs.
• Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview
NOTE: For more information about application you may contact +255788927902
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793