MARKETING POSITIONJob Title: General Manager
Responsible to: General Manager
Education: Degree or Advanced Diploma in Marketing
Experience in Marketing: Minimum 3 years
Age: Not more than 35 years
Skills: Computer skills and Driving Skill. Technical background would be an advantage.
Details of Job Description
• Plans marketing objectives
• Prepares marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
• Analyzes market trends and recommends changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
• Prepares marketing budget and adheres to it.
• Oversees creation of advertisements and marketing materials.
• Design print ads and publications and ensures brand messages are consistent and accurate.
• Undertakes gathering and analysis into customer insight to company products and services.
• Develop relationship with media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the company.
• Drive overall customer relationship management issues and direct marketing efforts.
• Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partnerships to position the company in leadership position.
• Advise company on direction of new areas of business and services.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities.
• To perform any other duties as may be directed by General Manager.
Apply: Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 days from advert date
Source: The Guardian 8th February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.