MARKETING POSITIONJob Title: General Manager
Responsible to: General Manager
Education: Degree or Advanced Diploma in Marketing
Experience in Marketing: Minimum 3 years
Age: Not more than 35 years
Skills: Computer skills and Driving Skill. Technical background would be an advantage.
Details of Job Description
• Plans marketing objectives
• Prepares marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
• Analyzes market trends and recommends changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
• Prepares marketing budget and adheres to it.
• Oversees creation of advertisements and marketing materials.
• Design print ads and publications and ensures brand messages are consistent and accurate.
• Undertakes gathering and analysis into customer insight to company products and services.
• Develop relationship with media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the company.
• Drive overall customer relationship management issues and direct marketing efforts.
• Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partnerships to position the company in leadership position.
• Advise company on direction of new areas of business and services.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities.
• To perform any other duties as may be directed by General Manager.
Apply: Email to: email@example.com before 10 days from advert date
Source: The Guardian 8th February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793