ACCESS BANK TANZANIA
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
In order to support our dynamic and ambitious expansion programme, we seek to recruit self-motivated and enthusiasiastic individual to join our team Head Office, Dar es Salaam.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
• Supporting Branches in the distribution of proper promotional materials
• Liaise with external designers and agencies in the production of new materials and development of promotional campaigns.
• Carry out and oversee market research activities.
• Conduct Quarterly review of Competitors and their offers.
• Screening Newspapers in Daily Basis Current news in Banking industry and update the supervisor.
• Coordinating the press release/press conference.
• Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
• Visit Branches periodically to check the arrangements of promotional Materials.
• Ensures that the Bank`s web presence and external notice board are frequently updated.
• Uploading marketing materials to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
• Helping to drive online traffic with web and social media-related campaigns.
• Responsible for any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Academic Qualification at least University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
• No prior working experience required.
• Experience in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy: Microsoft Office skills.
• Languages: Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
DAR ES SALAAM
Note that: Do not sent CV more than once.
Deadline for submission is: 4th March, 2016
Access Bank Tanzania is an equal employer
Source: Daily News 18th February, 2016
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793