ACCESS BANK TANZANIA
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
In order to support our dynamic and ambitious expansion programme, we seek to recruit self-motivated and enthusiasiastic individual to join our team Head Office, Dar es Salaam.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
• Supporting Branches in the distribution of proper promotional materials
• Liaise with external designers and agencies in the production of new materials and development of promotional campaigns.
• Carry out and oversee market research activities.
• Conduct Quarterly review of Competitors and their offers.
• Screening Newspapers in Daily Basis Current news in Banking industry and update the supervisor.
• Coordinating the press release/press conference.
• Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
• Visit Branches periodically to check the arrangements of promotional Materials.
• Ensures that the Bank`s web presence and external notice board are frequently updated.
• Uploading marketing materials to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
• Helping to drive online traffic with web and social media-related campaigns.
• Responsible for any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Academic Qualification at least University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
• No prior working experience required.
• Experience in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy: Microsoft Office skills.
• Languages: Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
DAR ES SALAAM
Note that: Do not sent CV more than once.
Deadline for submission is: 4th March, 2016
Access Bank Tanzania is an equal employer
Source: Daily News 18th February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.