TANZANIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY LIMITED
JOB VACANCIESJob Ref No: 2100000
Job Title: Manager HR Planning and Recruitment
Report To: Head Human Resources
Closing Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 (16:30)
The incumbent will formulate and implement business tailored initiatives aimed at fulfilling TTCL’s Talent resourcing and people mobility. S/He will lead the corporate effort to analyze and quantify skills/talent supply and demand.
• To plan, manage, organize and implement the strategic Human resources management and ensure qualified personnel are maintained at a right number and right place.
• To forecast future short and long term human resources requirements of TTCL in terms of numbers, skills and competencies in line with the company strategies and objectives.
• To Identify and analyses recruitment needs and liaises with relevant departments for appropriate action.
• To Identify skills and competencies gaps in various departments within the company and advises on appropriate strategies to fill in the gaps.
• To ensure employees’ records in TTCL HR database/system including skills and competency inventory, retirements, resignations etc are timely updated and kept under safe custody.
• To Guide and ensure that succession plans are developed and implemented at various levels in TTCL.
• To take a leading role in the development and implementation of employees’ rationalization strategies and plans to ensure operational efficiency in the company.
• To advise Head Human Resources and other functional Heads of Departments on organizational development issues including the approved organization structures and job descriptions.
• To provide leadership to the section by demonstrating the corporate values, taking accountability for the actions and results of self and others and practice corporate governance in the section.
• To provide inputs to TTCL’s corporate planning processes and develops sectional objectives and functional plans that support the achievement of TTCL’s corporate objectives.
Key Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
• A University Degree in Human Resources Management/Public Administration/Business Administration or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
• A post graduate qualification in Human resources Management/Business or Strategic Management would be an added advantage.
• At least 5 years post qualifying experience in HRM field, with at least 3 years served in Managerial Role.
• Previous experience in telecommunication/ICT, Banking or any other technology driven and/or service-driven organization is an added advantage
• Computer literacy, knowledge of one or more of HRM software, recruitment and selection strategies, strong analytical, interpersonal & excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Results oriented and eager to provide solutions timely.
Mode of Application
• Applications should be submitted through the prescribed Application Form accessible on TTCL website which is www.ttcl.co.tz.
• You are requested to follow the instructions provided in the application form. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of application form.
• The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided on the application form.
• If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 022 214 2553, 022 214 2607 during working hours for assistance.
• Closing date and time: Wednesday 10th February, 2016 at 16:30 PM.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email addresses.
Source: The Guardian 3rd February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.