TANZANIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY LIMITED
JOB VACANCIESJob Ref No: 2100000
Job Title: Manager HR Planning and Recruitment
Report To: Head Human Resources
Closing Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 (16:30)
The incumbent will formulate and implement business tailored initiatives aimed at fulfilling TTCL’s Talent resourcing and people mobility. S/He will lead the corporate effort to analyze and quantify skills/talent supply and demand.
• To plan, manage, organize and implement the strategic Human resources management and ensure qualified personnel are maintained at a right number and right place.
• To forecast future short and long term human resources requirements of TTCL in terms of numbers, skills and competencies in line with the company strategies and objectives.
• To Identify and analyses recruitment needs and liaises with relevant departments for appropriate action.
• To Identify skills and competencies gaps in various departments within the company and advises on appropriate strategies to fill in the gaps.
• To ensure employees’ records in TTCL HR database/system including skills and competency inventory, retirements, resignations etc are timely updated and kept under safe custody.
• To Guide and ensure that succession plans are developed and implemented at various levels in TTCL.
• To take a leading role in the development and implementation of employees’ rationalization strategies and plans to ensure operational efficiency in the company.
• To advise Head Human Resources and other functional Heads of Departments on organizational development issues including the approved organization structures and job descriptions.
• To provide leadership to the section by demonstrating the corporate values, taking accountability for the actions and results of self and others and practice corporate governance in the section.
• To provide inputs to TTCL’s corporate planning processes and develops sectional objectives and functional plans that support the achievement of TTCL’s corporate objectives.
Key Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
• A University Degree in Human Resources Management/Public Administration/Business Administration or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
• A post graduate qualification in Human resources Management/Business or Strategic Management would be an added advantage.
• At least 5 years post qualifying experience in HRM field, with at least 3 years served in Managerial Role.
• Previous experience in telecommunication/ICT, Banking or any other technology driven and/or service-driven organization is an added advantage
• Computer literacy, knowledge of one or more of HRM software, recruitment and selection strategies, strong analytical, interpersonal & excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Results oriented and eager to provide solutions timely.
Mode of Application
• Applications should be submitted through the prescribed Application Form accessible on TTCL website which is www.ttcl.co.tz.
• You are requested to follow the instructions provided in the application form. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of application form.
• The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided on the application form.
• If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 022 214 2553, 022 214 2607 during working hours for assistance.
• Closing date and time: Wednesday 10th February, 2016 at 16:30 PM.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email addresses.
Source: The Guardian 3rd February, 2016
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793