Twiga Bancorp Limited (TBCL) is a fast growing Non-Bank Financial Institution established under the Banking and Financial Institution Act (1991). The Institution has five Branches, two in Dar es Salaam 'and one each in Arusha, Dodoma and, Mwanza. The Institution also operatesSub -Branch activities at the Julius Nyerere • International Airport, Kilimanjaro International Airport, Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy in Kigamboni - Dar es Salaam as well as a service outlet in Bunda - Mara Region. The institution is in the process of managing change by reengineering its organizational structure, introducing new products and services and reinforcing efficiency and professionalism in its operations. The bank has recently migrated to a state-of-the art banking software with the aim of improving it services and product offering. In order to effect the envisaged changes, the Institution invites suitable applicants to fill the
NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent and Pensionable
JOB TITLE: Manager Administration
(a) APPOINTING AUTHORITY: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
(b) RESPONSIBLE TO: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION
Responsible for all administration aspects of - the Institution, staffing, facilities, telecommunications, database management, purchasing, receiving 'etc. Budget development, implementation and management of Administration Division.
(d) DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
1. Ensures cost effective welfare services are provided to employees;
2. Manages internal transport logistic requirements for all departments;
3. Manages the upkeep of office environment cleaning services, fumigation, electricity, water and. sewerage in an efficient way to ensure all staff clone in a healthy and safe, environment;
4. Manages the Company's security and out sourced security services such as the security guards and fire protection services, at the head office and ill all branches to ensure Company's properties are well protected;
5. Assists employees in obtaining on time medical services from the appointed Health Insurance provider, accredited hospitals and other approved hospitals when necessary
6. Organizes staff social event and gatherings prevailing within the Company annually;
7. Draws working schedule for operative staff;
8. Ensures all vehicles are insured throughout their service life based on the Company's operational policies;
9. Liaises with the trade union to ensure harmony in the work relations
10. Maintains, records, prepares reports and composes correspondence relative to the work
11. Facilitate staff member travel and maintain proper organization records
12. Conducts open performance review and appraisal of subordinates and gives feedback
13. Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees,
14. Develops budget recommendations for administrative expenses, personnel services,
equipment and materials.
15. Performs any other duties that might be
, assigned by the supervisor .
Required Education & Experience:
Holder of Master's Degree in Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Business Administration, or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 5 years working experience 3 of which must be at Senior Managerial level.
• Proven experience of effective supervision, motivation and support of staff
• Proven experience of 'providing or overseeing successful administrative support and office systems within a complex organisation
• Experience of developing and maintaining information systems to support effective working
• Experience of negotiating with external suppliers to secure the best service deals
• Experience of effective delegation
Required Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
• Able to work accurately and under high pressure within fixed and short timeframes Willing to work in a small team
• Good organizational skills Result and quality oriented Good communication skills
• Pro-active, self-starting approach.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Interested in process improvement.
• Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes' in direction.
Applications should include the following:
• Typed letter of application hand-signed by the applicant.
• Detailed Cv.
• Photocopies of relevant Certificates.
• Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
• Name of at least two referees with complete contact details including office
and residential address, postal address, fax number, telephone/ mobile telephone numbers and e-mail address and nature of relationship.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Twigs Bancorp Limited,
P.O. Box 10119, Dar es Salaam
Twiga House, Samora Avenue, Dar es Salam
2nd Floor, CEOs Office
Application should reach the CEO on or before 26/2/2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793