DCB COMMERCIAL BANK PLCJOB TITLE: BOARD DIRECTORSHIP
DCB Commercial Bank Plc is a commercial bank established in 2001 and the first bank to be listed in the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange in 2008 its mission is to contribute to the economic and social development in Tanzania for Individual, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, and Corporate by developing specialized financial products and services and marketing these through an efficient and sustainable branch network where the customer is treated with promptness and responsiveness.
The bank is looking for a person with extensive experience in banking and a clean track record to serve in the Board of Directors as representative of the Individual Cluster.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To determine the Bank`s vision, mission and values.
• To formulate, monitor and evaluate bank`s policies and strategies.
• To review on a regular basis the adequacy and integrity of the Bank`s internal control, financial reporting, risk management and management information systems including compliance with applicable laws, regulations, rules and guidelines.
• To appoint and regularly review and evaluate the performance of the managing director, internal auditor and direct reports to the managing director.
• To assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the Board performance, collectively and of individual directors.
• To regularly attend and effectively participate in Board, Committee and other important meetings.
• To meet the obligation of accountability to shareholders.
• Any other duties stipulated under the law.
• A holder of master degree with extensive professional experience of not less than five years in managerial level and a proven track record in banking.
• Highest moral and ethical character. Must exhibit independence, objectivity and be capable of serving as a representative of the shareholders.
• A shareholder of DCB Plc, committed and possess personal qualities to make substantial active contributions to Board deliberations.
• Not a member of a National Assembly or House of Representative or local authority.
• No criminal record or history of bankruptcy.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are requested to apply as follows
• An application letter detailing their suitability for the position.
• A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• Certified copies of relevant certificates and awards.
• Certified copies of the last two pages of you current passport.
• Four recent passport size photographs.
• Three referee letters (including 1 personal referee)
Interested candidates should send their application to:
The Managing Director
DCB House, Magomeni Mwembechai
DAR ES SALAAM – TANZANIA
Deadline for applications is on 19th February, 2016 4:00pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Up country candidates will meet their own travel and accommodation costs for any interviews.
Source: The Guardian 3rd February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793