DIAMOND TRUST BANK
AN EXCITING CAREER AHEADInviting Fresh Graduates with outstanding academic qualifications and all round personality for a 2 year Rotational Training in the fastest growing bank in Tanzania
Established 70 years ago as a finance house, Diamond Trust Bank has today grown into a leading commercial bank offering a wide spectrum of banking services. Through its affiliation in Uganda, Kenya and Burundi, DTB has a regional presence which none of the peer banks can boast of DTB Tanzania is consistently ranked amongst the most successful banks in the country with profit before Tax increasing at a CAGR of 32% over the last 6 years.
With 25 operational branches in Tanzania, DTB is now looking for capable and qualified individuals to join the 2016 intake for fresh graduates programme.
Graduate Management Training (GMT)
Our Graduate Management Training (GMT) program looks for highly motivated individuals who exhibit the potential to excel as future leaders in the banking world. The program is geared towards providing challenging work assignments complemented by a learning component for graduates from reputable universities.
The Graduate Management Training Programme shall run for 2 years through a rotational programme backed by intensive training and coaching. The programme aims at developing required skills of a well rounded banker, capable of taking higher responsibilities in various banking positions.
• Work in different departments to gain full perspective of the departments, including but not restricted to operations, customer service, international business, credit management, Treasury, ICT, Risk Management and compliance.
• Ensure understanding of all the operation process and procedural flows.
• Responsible for working alongside with other staff, accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of learning and developing skills.
• Graduate/Post graduate from a Leading domestic/foreign University.
• Minimum GPA 40
• Graduates in banking, economics, commerce accountancy and mathematics only.
• Graduates/post graduates by distance learning/from off campus universities will not be legible.
• Displays capability to think analytically, exercise good judgment and make thoughtful decisions.
• Displays solid leadership traits.
• Possesses good interpersonal skills.
• Possesses good organizational skills.
• Enjoys working in a team oriented environment.
• Must be goal oriented.
• Must be functional in each phase of training by completion of each phase.
• Displays a high level of professionalism in daily activities candidates older than 30 years and those not meeting the qualifications are advised not to make the application.
If you meet the above requirements email: covering letter clearly indicating GMT intake 2016 your curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, form VI and Bachelor/Master Degree certificates transcripts.
The application must be sent digitally only to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th February 2016.
Application not following the above specification will not be considered.
Source: The Guardian 9th February, 2016
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793