KILOMBERO VALLEY TEAK CO.LTD
VACANCYJob Title: Human Resource manager
KVTC is the largest grower of teak in Africa and has established plantations in Tanzania 1992. The Company Manages teak plantations and natural woodlands as well as a timber processing plant located in the Ulanga District. The company is the largest exporter of timber products from Tanzania and employs around 300 people, for more information go to www.kvtc.tz.com
In order to strengthen its organization KVTC is looking for an experienced Human Resources Professional to assist in maintaining and improving the Human Resource potential of its and management.
1. Recruitment and Selection
• Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report, talent database and all related staffing communication.
• Process all local recruitment requests in an effective and efficient manner.
• Managing Orientation program for employee to the business and culture.
2. Training and Development
• Development and implementation of training programs to meet the business needs.
3. Compensation and Benefits
• Monitor and alert the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial (CFO) of any variance between the budgeted and actual salaries and headcount.
• Gather all necessary data to benchmark salaries and benefits.
• Compile all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis.
4. Employee Relations
• To review the staffs and to report them to the CEO
• To conduct exit and grievance interviews with all departments/staffs
• To assist and deal with all disciplinary matters
5. Rules and Regulations
• To review the staffs & Administrative Instructions (or employee handbook) on a regular basis.
• To develop and implement the Staff & Administrative Instructions when applicable and after consulting with the CEO
• To ensure compliance with national laws, ISO14001, OSHAS 18001 and FSC Certification Systems.
6. Budget, Financial Management
• Submit the personnel costs and Headcount to Finance Department
7. Human Resource Information System
• Update and maintain the hr Information System.
• Monitor timely update of personnel records (personal details, position, salary, appraisal outcomes, leave records, training and awards)
• University Diploma (preferably in HR Management)
• HR Knowledge
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Coaching and leadership skills
3. Experiences and Ability
• Minimum of 6 years human resources experience.
• Minimum of 2 years HR management experience.
• Preferably worked in (Forestry) certification systems would be an advantage
• Ability to work in remote and challenging conditions.
Please submit your application letter, CV and copies of Certificates and qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission is 15th February, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Source: The Guardian 12th February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.