From Daily News, 8th Feb 2016
Position Vacant: HR Manager
Organization : Tanzanite One Mining Limited (TML)
Company Profile :
Tanzanite, a blue/violet gemstone variety of zoisite is only produced in NE Tanzania.
TML owns the mining license for block C –a significant portion of the only known Tanzanite producing resource, located in the foothills of Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. TML is operating an Underground Mine and a Plant at Marerani.
Job Description I Responsibilities:
Handling statutory compliance at Mines under all applicable ads.
• For Manpower planning management (Recruitment & Selection)
• Payroll & Salary Administration
• Time & Attendance Management
• MIS & Reporting
• Performance Management
• Statutory & Legal Compliance
• Industrial Relations (Union Affairs.)
• Labor Relations & Legal Cases
• Training & Development
Qualification & Experience:
Graduate/Post Graduate in HR Management from a recognized university or institution.
• Additional qualification such as MBA & Law degree will be an added advantage.
• Experience of at least 7 years working in HR department.
• Candidates with Diploma in HR Management who may have begun working as a coordinator and then moved up to an HR generalist or an HR specialist before transitioning into a Management role with experience of at least 10 years may also apply
• Good communication skill with fluency in Swahili and English.
Tanzanite One Mining Limited, Mererani, Manyara Region, Tanzania.
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com
or firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th Feb 2016.
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793