OCEAN ROAD CANCER INSTITUTE (ORCI)
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIESThe Ocean Road Cancer Institute (ORCI) was established by the Act of Parliament No.2 of 1996. The Institute is a semi-autonomous organization which operates at “arm`s length” under the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare. The Institute has various roles which all stem on the main role of controlling Cancer in Tanzania. The Institute is currently looking for competent ORCI Employees to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title: Health Attendant II (4 posts)
Report to: Nursing Manager
Duty Station: ORCI-Dar es Salaam
• Holder of Certificate in ordinary Secondary Education with at least 6 month certificate course in Hospital Cleaning/infections protection, hygiene, health safety issues and waste management from any recognized Institution.
• General cleaning of the offices kitchen, other premises, wards and other patient treatment areas.
• Disposal of medical waste.
• Cleaning of equipments and accessories used in patient diagnosis and treatment.
• Proper disposal of waste from office, kitchen etc.
• Performs duties in the kitchen.
• Performs courier services including letter deliveries postages etc.
• Cleaning and disinfections of the mortuary daily.
• Receives bodies from the wards for preservation.
• Preserves and embalms bodies.
• Labels dead bodied for easy identification by relatives and hospital administration.
• Delivers dead bodies to relative for burial
• General cleanliness of environment. And offices.
• Dispatch of documents between offices and outside the office.
• Out Sourcing travelling documents for officers, patients and institutes, official visitors.
• Perform any other duties as shall be assigned by his/her superior.
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers and three referees.
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates, professional certificates from respective Boards.
• Applicants must attach computer certificates and birth certificate.
• Testimonials, partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
• Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
• Deadline for receiving applications two weeks from 1st appearance of this advertisement.
• Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
Mode of Applications
All applicants must address their application letter to the address below
The Executive Director
Ocean Road Cancer Institute
DAR ES SALAAM
Source: Daily News 12th February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.