EAST AFRICAN FOSSILS Co.LTD
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYEAST AFRICAN Co.LTD is oil Marketing Company having its operation in Tanzania and Congo DRC.EAST AFRICAN FOSSIL Co.LTD has vision to become the most efficiency Oil Company in the Region having the desiring to reach all petroleum needs, and gives our customer all possible Advantages.
The Company is seeking the competent persons to cover the following positions below:-
2. FUEL STATION MANAGER (5 Position)
• The applicant must be able to maintain accurate records of all OIL &FUEL Pricing, Sales and Activity reports submitted by sales team
• Control expenses to meet Budget guidelines
• Responsible for performances and Development of sales team.
• Assist in the Development and Implementation of Marketing plans as needed.
• Provide timely feedback report to senior Management regarding the performances.
• Ability to work over normal working hours.
• Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or other related Field.
• At least 2 year of working Experience.
• OIL & FUEL working experience will be added Advantages.
HOW TO APPLY:
• All interested candidates should attach copies of Academic certificates with CVs.
• All candidates are required to submit the names of three referees and 3 passport size photographs.
• All Application should be sent before February 28, 2016
• Application Address and Mobile numbers are vital Important.
• Application letter can be sent by post or Delivered by hand to the address below.
EAST AFRICAN FOSSIL Co. LIMITED
P.O BOX 872
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793