HERITAGE ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOLS
VACANT POSTSJob Title: English Language Teacher/Trainer
Reports to: Head of School, P.O.BOX 11791, DAR ES SALAAM, Email: Heritageschools2004@gmail.com
Major Responsibilities and Duties
• Co-ordinate and deliver best practice instructional strategies in line with School expectations.
• Incorporate common core practice, content and fluency standards.
• Teach/train proper and meaningful conversations, communication skills, standard pronunciation and proper English accent to both students and staff.
• Implement a balance approach to daily lesson planning that promotes critical thinking problem solving and deep conceptual understanding of concepts and ability to act skillfully.
• Organize and co-ordinate all activities related to English Language teaching and training at school.
• The applicants must be Bachelors degree major in English Language or above from a recognized University.
• Must be very well conversant with American and British English.
• Must have an experience in English Pronunciation for at least 3 years supported by the certificates of attendance and commendation or teaching English Language in A Level.
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary package will be provided.
• Full accommodation
• Two years contract.
DAR ES SALAAM – TANZANIA
TEL: +255 754260707 / 0719 225 962
Contact Person: Managing Director
All applications should be directed to the Managing Director through School Email Address before 6th February, 2016
Source: Daily News 1st February, 2016
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793