EAST AFRICAN FOSSILS Co.LTD
EAST AFRICAN Co.LTD is oil Marketing Company having its operation in Tanzania and Congo DRC.EAST AFRICAN FOSSIL Co.LTD has vision to become the most efficiency Oil Company in the Region having the desiring to reach all petroleum needs, and gives our customer all possible Advantages.
The Company is seeking the competent persons to cover the following positions below:-
3. ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (3 Position)
• Reporting to chief Finance officer.
• Ability to develop, Maintaining and implementing proper operational control for financial efficiency.
• Preparing of Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS, GAAP and Financial Management Reports.
• Handling Accounting relationship with counterparties and services.
• To coordinate with Internal Auditor, and assist in the preparation of Budgets and Plans.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• At least 2 years working experiences.
• Master’s degree and professional qualifications such as CPA, CIMA, and ACCA will be added advantages.
HOW TO APPLY:
• All interested candidates should attach copies of Academic certificates with CVs.
• All candidates are required to submit the names of three referees and 3 passport size photographs.
• All Application should be sent before February 28, 2016
• Application Address and Mobile numbers are vital Important.
• Application letter can be sent by post or Delivered by hand to the address below.
EAST AFRICAN FOSSIL Co. LIMITED
P.O BOX 872
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793