STAMIGOLD COMPANY LIMITED
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYSTAMIGOLD Company Limited is a Mining Company engaging in Mining Operations at Biharamulo Mine, the Mine located in Biharamulo District, at Kagera Region. The Company is a wholly Government owned Company, a Subsidiary of State Mining Corporation (STAMICO). In order for STAMIGOLD Company Limited to implement its responsibilities and roles, it wishes to advertise to fill the vacant position as detailed below: -
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT (01) POST
Reporting Line: Finance Superintendent
Work Station: Biharamulo Mine Site
Work Roster: 6/3(42 days on, 21 days off)
Contract Duration: Not exceeding 24 months, Subject to Renewal
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Cost allocations by differentiating Capital expenditure vs Mining operational expenditure, Departmental costing and deferred cost arising from open pits.
• Running amortizations charges i.e. Depreciations, Prepayments, Provisions and Asset retirement obligation (ARO)
• Assist in preparations of Payroll and issuing of petty cash, follow up and reconciliations.
• Computations of statutory deductions, reconciliations and filing to TRA, GEPF, NSSF etc.
• Gold sales: Boxing and shipment facilitations as well as Royalty calculations.
• Assist in computations of Inventories balances (ore in inventory, gold in circuit and finished goods)
• Calculations and posting of accruals (services received not invoiced, goods received but not invoiced and materials in transit).
• Bank reconciliations and foreign currency revaluation
• Other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Professional Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor degree in Accounting I Finance
• At least four years working as an Accountant, where two years must be in mining or manufacturing industries.
• Ability to close books of accounts on monthly basis and generate Trial balances on monthly basis will be an added advantage
• Ability to provide various reports i.e. monthly Management reports, variance reports etc.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision, integrity and confidentiality is highly needed.
• Knowledgeable of accounting systems Le. Sage pastel, Pronto and ability to perform excel
• Functions and formulas
• Possession of CPA (T), ACCA, CIMA or in final stage of accounting board's examination i.e. NBAA module will be an added advantage
Competency among others
• Computer literacy is essential;
• Ability to communicate with excellent writing skills;
General Conditions for all candidates
Candidates should send their application (Cover Letter) accompanied by the following:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae with three referees who can be contacted;
• Copies of relevant certificates to support qualifications;
• Copies of either Birth Certificate vote ID/ Passport, National ID (One of Them-Compulsory).
• Applicants should not apply more than once for the same position.
• Write the position title in the subject line
• All applications should be sent General Manager
• Closing date for receiving applications will be on Wednesday, 10th February, 2016 at 2:30 p.m.
• Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview and that not Contacted should consider themselves unsuccessful.
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which will include excellent benefits.
All applications should be addressed to;
The General Manager
P.O. Box 78508
DAR ES SALAAM
May be sent to the email: email@example.com
Stamigold offers equal employment opportunities to qualified men and women, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Source: Daily News 4th February, 2016
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793