REF: SOSJ/HR/ACDM /001/16
Duty Station: Arusha, Tanzania
The School of St Jude is a charity funded school that provides a FREE, high-quality education to over 1,800 primary and secondary children from the disadvantaged communities in Arusha. We are seeking a creative, energetic individual to fill the position abovebased in Arusha, Tanzania at the School of St Jude.
To provide a high level of education to the school’s children and help those to learn new ideas and concepts to ensure the students meet the required standards of the Tanzanian education system
- Teach one or more National Curriculum subjects to students in one or more Year levels
- Plan lessons in line with National Curriculum syllabus documents and in accordance with the school policy
- Provide a learning environment which allows students to learn effectively and in which they are inspired to learn
- Monitor and record the progress of the students and encourage them to develop and fulfill their academic potential
- Keep up to date with developments in the subject area, with new resources, teaching methodologies and national objectives.
- Liaise and collaborate with colleagues
- Fully support the work of the department and fulfill the school’s mission and purpose
- Research new topics and maintain up-to-date subject knowledge
- Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and throughout the school and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehavior
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school and apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary
- Call parents (in collaboration with the HoD) when there is an academic concern
§ Degree in Education or any other related field from a recognized College or University.
§ Must have an experience of 3 years.
Skills and Competence:
§ Strong interpersonal and communication skills
§ Ability to work well in a team environment
§ Willingness to work flexible hours
§ Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
§ Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and the ability to motivate student.
§ Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
Interested Candidates for this job are kindly requested to send their CV accompanied by a cover letter firstname.lastname@example.orgTHE SUBJECT LINE MUST BE THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793