EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIESLloyd Jones Limited, a leading full service property consultancy firm, registered and recognized by the National Council of Professional Surveyors in Tanzania, is looking for highly motivated and capable professionals to join its growing team in the following positions.
1. Zonal Manager-Four Posts
2. Real Estate Retail Officer-Two Posts
3. Accountant-One Post
• Must demonstrate high levels of integrity and self-discipline
• Strong interpersonal skills and understanding of the Real Estate industry and customer care related needs.
• Self-motivated and able to work in a high pressure environment under minimum supervision, and willingness to be assigned any task as seen fit
• Problem solving abilities, innovativeness and initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team and strong leadership skills.
• Charismatic and people oriented personality
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Kiswahili
• Competence in using MS Office package and related contemporary software
Qualification & Competences
• Bachelors Degree in a Real Estate field of study for the Zonal Manager and Retail Officer positions, and a Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Business related field, respectively. Advanced Diploma holders with strong grades and qualities are encouraged to apply. Any additional certifications will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 2 years working experience in any of the above fields; although we also encourage fresh graduates with strong qualities and personalities to apply.
• Experience in sales, marketing and business development is desirable candidates applying for the position of Retail Officers.
• Candidates for the position of Accountant must be conversant with Quick Books, Local Taxation Laws, Regulations and practices.
How to Apply
Email a cover letter with your curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of academic documents including permanent mobile number and a minimum of three (3) credible referees to: email@example.com C/O The General Manager, Lloyd Jones Limited before 3:00 pm 28th February, 2016. Only shortlisted and provided with full job descriptions thank you.
Source: The Guardian 9th February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.