Tanzania Mentors Association
Job OpportunityMentors – 6 Positions
Tanzania Mentors Association is a Non-Governmental Organization with the
main goal of supporting national and international organizations to strengthen
governance, programmatic and fiscal accountabilities with a main goal of
reducing poverty to citizen.Tanzania Mentors Association is recruiting technical
Mentors in the following thematic areas. Depending on the qualifications,
strong Mentors in their area of expertise will be invited for interview and work
as a Mentor on behalf of TMA.
Available mentor positions
1. Finance Mentor – 1 positions
2. Information system Mentors – 2 positions
3. Agriculture – 1 position
4. Mining – 1 Position
5. Entrepreneurship – 1 position
Qualifications and skills
To be considered for mentor position, a candidate should have at least a Master
degree related to the above positions for not less than five years. A first degree
can be considered if candidates have worked in that area for more than 15 years.
Working with the International development projects is an added advantage. In
addition all mentors should be able to demonstrate that they have the following mentoring skills.
1. Willingness to share skills, knowledge, and expertise with adequate time and commitment to continually share information and their ongoing support with the mentee.
2. Demonstrates a positive attitude and acts as a positive role model. The candidates should demonstrate specific behaviours and actions required to succeed while in the field.
3. Takes a personal interest in the mentoring relationship. a right candidates should convince the shortlisting team and interview panel he is knowledgeable, compassionate, and possesses the attributes of a good teacher or trainer. Excellent communication skills are also required to develop their own strengths, beliefs, and personal attributes.
4. Exhibits enthusiasm in the field. A mentor candidate should demonstrate that he/she does not exhibit enthusiasm about his/her job will ultimately not make a good mentor.
5. Values ongoing learning and growth in the field. The candidate should be in a position to illustrate how the field is growing and changing and that even after many years there are still new things to learn.
6. Provides guidance and constructive feedback. A candidate should possess excellent communication skills and is able to adjust their communication to the personality style of the mentee.
7. Respected by colleagues and employees in all levels of the organization. A candidate should be the one who has experience of not less than 10 years and who is well respected by colleagues and co-workers and whose contribution in the field was appreciated
Send your application to the Executive Secretary – Tanzania Mentors Association -TMA
P.OBOX 105006, Dar Es Salaam and email to:firstname.lastname@example.org before 4.00pm on 14th February 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Phone calls will not be accepted.
“WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY”!
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793