TANZANIA PORTS AUTHORITY (TPA)
VACANCIESNATURE OF SCOPE
Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) was established under the Ports Act No. 17 0f 2004. The Authority is vested with the obligation and responsibility of developing, managing and promoting the maritime sector in Tanzania mainland.
The major role of TPA is to enhance the advantages of the geographical position of Tanzania’s maritime resources.
In light of the above, TPA invites applications from suitably qualified and competent applicants to fill the following vacant post.
Job Title: Senior Insurance Officer – 1 Post
Salary Grade: TPGS 7
• To process insurance cover for assets, human resources and legal liabilities of Authority as per approved policy and procedures.
• To report accident cases to insurance broker and ensures timely and proper documentation.
• To handle claims and ensures that settlements are done on time within the procedures and terms of the cover.
• To deep the Authority updated on insurance market issues to ensure that their interests are adequately protected.
• To make follow-up with insurance brokers on related staff terminal benefits, such as Depository Administrative Scheme.
• To develop and review the insurance policy and advises the Financial Accounting Manager accordingly.
• To liaise with NIC, insurance Agents and Brokers on insurance covers and other terms.
• To ensure correct and timely submission of premiums.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
• Must have CPA (T) Registration
• Diploma in Insurance Management
• B. Com (Accounting, Finance or Economics.
• Computer Literacy.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive and competitive remuneration package commensurate with Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) Remuneration schemes at the salary scale of TPGS 7.
Tanzania Ports Authority is re-establishing itself as a Master in efficient port services. We strongly encourage competent, action-oriented and committed Tanzanians to apply for this position.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position, with a high level of computer literacy and excellent communication skills, send your application, detailed curriculum vitae, photocopy of academic certificates and contact details of three referees as well as your passport size photograph to the address indicated below.
Deadline is two weeks from first appearance of the advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews. If you will not hear from us, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
The Director of Human Resource Development & Administration
Tanzania Ports Authority
DAR ES SALAAM
Source: Mwananchi 21st January, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793