TANZANIA STANDARD NEWSPAPERSTanzania Standard (Newspapers) Limited is a private limited liability company owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania. The company publishes Tanzania`s leading newspapers-Daily News, Sunday News, Habarileo, Habarileo Jumapili, spotileo;
Owns modern printing and pre-press facilities and has an elaborate products distribution network and online editions of Daily News and Habarileo Newspapers accessed on the website www.dailynews.co.tz and www.habarileo.co.tz
The company wishes to recruit a suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant post of Sales & Marketing Officer in the organization.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Officer (4 Posts)
Department: Business Department
Reports to: Head of Advertising Unit
Entry Qualifications and Advancement
• Holder of B.Com (Marketing; Business Administration) or its equivalent from recognized institutions.
• She/he must have at least three (3) years relevant work experience.
• She/he must have computer skills.
• Good written communication skills
• Should be fluent in English and Kiwahili.
• Ability to work in a team
• Result oriented
• Strategic thinking
• Integrity and professional ethics
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Sells advertisement space and collects advertisement revenue
• In collaboration with the debt collector, makes follow-up advertisement debts.
• Directs and attends to customers’ needs/inquires
• Preparing periodic market surveys.
• Develops individual targets and all performance as part of the individual performance agreement in consultation with the head of section.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by your immediate supervisor.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates.
Letter of application should be written in English preferably handwritten and should address the region you wish to be posted, attaching updated and detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic/professional certificates, testimonials and names, telephones and addresses of two easily contactable referees. This document must be submitted in a sealed envelope to the address below:
Tanzania Standard (Newspapers) Limited
TSN Building , 4/II Mandela Express way
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline for applications is 9th February, 2016. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have heard from us within three (3) weeks after the application deadline, you can assume that your application was not successful.
Source: Daily News 28th January, 2016
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793