Job Vacancy > Nursing Officer IV (1 Post)
Location > Dar Es Salaam
Position Type > Full Time
Organization Type > Government Website > http://www.nit.ac.tz
National Institute of Transport (NIT)
Application Deadline: 25 Jan 2016
Nursing Officer IV (1 Post) POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Holder of Form IV or Form VI with Diploma in Nursing and must be registered with the Nurses' and Midwives' Council of Tanganyika.
(b) Duties and Responsibilities:
• To perform all duties relating to Nursing.
• To conduct diagnosis of patients.
• To make a thorough analysis of the health condition of a patient with the aim of asisting him/her.
• To collect all important information from the patient in order to make a just decision pertaining to his/her health.
• To sterilize the items used in treatment.
• To prepare Nursing care plans and implementation.
• To Supervise all Nurses under him/her.
• To make analysis of the health development of the patient and report to his/her supervisor.
• To perform any other duties as directed by his/her superior.
(c) Salary Scale: PMGSS 2
(i) All applicants must attach an up-to-date CV, certified photocopies of Academic certificates (Form IV and VI National Examination certifi-cates) and transcripts, one recent passport size picture and birth cer-tificate, plus names and addresses of at least three referees.
(ii) The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter and marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid.
(iii) Results slips, Testimonials and Partial transcripts are strictly not ac-cepted.
(iv) Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
(v) Certificates from foreign universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
(vi) Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
All vacancies carry competitive remunerations in terms of salaries/ Honorar-ium and other packages in accordance with the NIT Scheme of Service and Staff Regulations.
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you believe that you are the right candidate for any of the above stated po-sition please send your application to:-
National Institute of Transport
P.O. Box 705
DAR ES SALAAM
This advertisement can also be accessed on our WEBSITE
Deadline: All applications should be submitted to the above address not later than two weeks from the first date of the advert.
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.