MUCOBA BANK PLCMUCOBA Bank PLC formerly Mufindi Community Bank Ltd, the first community Bank in Tanzania, wishes to recruit a suitable candidate in order to cope with its expansion plan.
Job Title: Business Development Officer (BDO)
Summary of Key Functions
Reporting to the operations manager, the BDO will have the following functions, among others:
1. Preparing annual marketing plans and their respective budgets.
2. Facilitating researches in order to determine relevant products for clients.
3. Advising the management on convenient ways of advertising bank`s products.
4. Implementing marketing strategies and reporting the same to management.
5. Performing any other duties as may be assigned by higher authorities from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least a bachelor of commerce degree with specialization in Marketing (or its equivalent) from recognized institution.
• At least three years working experience in marketing, preferably from banking industry.
• Excellent computer skills particularly in Ms word, excel and power point.
A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate depending on qualifications and experience.
MUCOBA BANK PLC Formerly Mufindi Community Bank Ltd, the first community Bank in Tanzania invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacancies.
Job Title: Operations CUM Credit Officers
Location: Mafinga – Iringa
Mafinga is a highly developing town (Headquarter of Mufindi District), located along the Tanzania – Zambia Highway, about 80 Kms from Iringa town.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the operations manager, duties and responsibilities of operations officer will include the following:
• Attending customer issues including opening accounts and issuing banki statements.
• Posting internal transfers.
• Collaborating with other staff members in improving services of the bank.
• Assisting the operations manager in daily duties that include preparation of daily reports.
• Performing credit appraisal for borrowers.
• Monitoring the projects that are financed by MUCOBA BANK PLC.
• Perfecting collateral that are pledged against loans.
• Ensuring timely repayment of loans while ensuring periodic targets of the institutions are met.
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned by higher authority.
• A candidate must have at least a bachelor degree or its equivalent in Accounts or Business Administration from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of three years working experience in banking sector.
• Computer literacy, especially in Ms Word and Excel for windows.
A competitive remuneration package will be issued to qualified candidates depending on qualifications and experience.
Mode of Application
Application letters with CV, Copies of relevant certificates and contacts of at least three referees should be sent to undersigned by 31st January, 2016
The General Manager
MUCOBA BANK PLC
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Source: Mwananchi 17th January, 2016
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793