LEGAL AND HUMAN RIGHTS CENTREJob Title: Human Resources Manager – 1 Post
LHRC is seeking a Human Resources Manager who can develop effective relationships with the programme officers and management and provide a professional HR service to the organization.
• Performance management – Deliver performance management programs that drive high performance culture.
• Recruitment and Selection – Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Learning and development – Implement and monitor effectiveness of training programmes.
• Human resources policy – advise on development, implementation and maintenance of human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
• Reporting and management of human resources metrics- produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
• Leadership – mentor direct staffs and provide coaching to help them reach their potentials.
• Degree in human resources management or related field
• Certificate in computer studies (word processing/spreadsheets/data base management/e-mail)
• Legal and human rights awareness.
Job Title: ICT Manager – 1 post
The information communication and technology (ICT) manager will ensure smooth operations of the ICT unit in alignment with the LHRC objectives. The ICT manager will plan, direct, coordinate and design ICT- related activities of all LHRC offices. The ICT manager will keep abreast of latest technologies that may be of benefit to LHRC and make requisite recommendations, supported by documentation and costing.
• Oversee the design and development of ICT systems and networks.
• Manage, execute and report on the IT function on a day-to-day operational basis with close interaction with programme officers and the management.
• Manage, execute and report on the IT function on a Day-to-day running of all IT infrastructures, including servers, intranet, network, desktop computers, phone systems, and software and application databases.
• Providing support to all users, listening to concerns and identifying issues, finding and implementing solutions.
• Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs.
• Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget, obtaining competitive print from suppliers, to ensure cost effectiveness.
• Researching and installing new systems.
• Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision.
• Provide workshop support and logistics; visitor support (e.g. Laptop Computers)
• Bachelor`s degree in computer science/engineering or related discipline.
• Relevant IT experience including good knowledge of desktop applications (Microsoft Office program suite), networking experience.
• Extensive experience of the linux applications and development environment.
• Strong systems, network and application design backgrousn.
Job Title: Communications Manager
The Communications Manager will have responsibility for planning and developing media relations strategies, writing media materials and conducting media outreach to promote LHRC and its pograms.
Working with other LHRC staff to identify opportunities and topics, the communications manager conceptualizes and writes new content for the LHRC website, social media and mlinzi wa haki newsletter,, focusing on issues that impact LHRC initiative.
• Ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company.
• To distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and conduct meeting to share information.
• Creation and development of print and online materials and branding strategies for employees.
• Maintain LHRC website and manage content development activities.
• Assist project officers and management in preparations of presentations and/or speeches.
• To represent LHRC to its stakeholders, interested parties and the public.
• To develop and distribute materials that may explain or convey LHRC policies or position on issues.
• Disseminate press releases and arrange interviews with media and individuals.
• A Bachelor`s degree in communications, public Relations, Journalism, A masters degree is preferred.
• Certificate in computer studies (word processing/spreadsheets/data base management/e-mail).
• Legal and human rights awareness.
To apply, send a cover letter CV and copies of certificates with the names and contact details of three referees to:
The Executive Director
Legal and Human Rights Centre
Justice Lugakingira House
DR ES SALAAM
Tel: +255 22 2773038, 2773048
Fax: +255 22 2773037
The closing date for applications is Friday 5th February, 2016. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Source: Daily News 21st January, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793