BANK OF INDIA (TANZANIA) LTD
Bank of India is a leading Public sector Bank in India and completed 109 years in 2015. It has network of almost 5000 Branches in India and 56 Overseas Branch/Offices across the globe in all important centers. Bank of India (Tanzania) Ltd,_ a fully owned subsidiary of Bank of India, is now looking for young, energetic and committed Tanzanians to fill up the vacancy of Internal Auditor/Assistant Internal Auditor position in Tanzania.
JOB TITLE: INTERNAL AUDITOR/ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDITOR
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate in Accountancy, Audit, Banking, Finance, Business Administration,or related field with Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
• Must be Registered with National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA).
• Should have at least three years working experience in the, regular audit as Internal or External auditor preferably in a Bank or Financial Institution.
• Proven computer skills using spreadsheets and accounting software packages.
• Fluently in reading and writing, Speaking English and Kiswahili.
• To conduct Risk Based Internal Audit, Concurrent Audit, Revenue Audit, Stress Testing at Quarterly Intervals and Independent Review at annual intervals and submit the report to the Audit Committee of Board.
• To review the Bank's compliance to various Laws, statutory regulations and guidelines.
• To Prepare Annual Audit Plan and Bank's Audit Charter at least once each year.
• To Report to the Board's Audit Committee and administratively report to the bank's Managing Director.
• To Advise the Board of Directors on overall Bank status with regard to the Internal Controls and compliance environments.
• Any other work related to Audit that may be assigned to you from time to time .
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply for abovementioned vacancy so as to reach us on or before 30.01.2016. Candidates are required to submit their detailed CV including names and addresses of three referees and attached certified copies of their academic and professional certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualification &experience, copy of Last Salary slip and expected gross salary. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview/discussion. -
Please note importantly that; canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification/rejection.
Eligible Candidates may apply to:
The Managing Director
Bank of India (T) Ltd
P.O. Box 7581
DAR ES SALAAM
Source: The Guardian 14th January, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.