Location: Dar es Salaam
A reputable organization in Dar es Salaam is looking for a Human ResourcesOfficer to perform various interventions with managers and employees in accordance with best Human Resource Management (HRM) practices.
· Assist managers and employees to understand and implement HR policies;
· Ensure compliance with HR policies, practices and standards;
· Lead and support the recruitment and selection process
· Ensure compliance with Tanzania labour laws and statutory regulations;
· Ensure compliance with OSHA and CMA
· Assist in negotiating with employees and their representatives on issues relating to working conditions and disciplinary actions;
· Offer coaching and advice in all matters relating to HR.
· Preparing job advertisements/postings;
· Shortlisting, interviewing candidates and recommending selection;
· Proper maintenance of employee records;
· Managing disciplinary actions accordingly.
Work Experience / Skills:
· Human Resources/ Administration Degree;
· At least Oneyears of relevantexperience;
· Experience in dealing with labour disputes;
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili
· Excellent problem solving skills.
Please submit your curriculum vitae via email to: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793