Job Vacancy : Graduate Management Trainee ProgrammeLocation : Dar Es Salaam
; Full Time
Organization Type : Company
Website : http://www.imbank.com
I&M Bank (T) Limited
Application Deadline: 25 Jan 2016
GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Are you interested in building a career in the Banking sector?
I & M Bank (T) Limited is recruiting dynamic and highly talented fresh Graduates who are interested in building a career in the Banking sector.
The Competitive Commercial bank seeks to provide rewarding long term careers to dynamic and highly talented fresh Graduates with a program designed to provide Trainees with a unique and valuable experience to develop into future leadership roles within the Bank.
What do you stand to gain if you are successful?
- A unique and valuable experience to develop into future leadership roles within the Bank.
- An opportunity to gain practical insight of the financial Sector through an intensive two- year on-the-job training in various functions in the bank.
- In and out of the country training, coaching and mentoring programs.
And what are we looking for in candidates?
A FRESH graduate with the following qualifications:
- Masters of Business Administration, Post graduate Diploma studies in Business. Profession qualification such as CPA will be an added advantage
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science or any other business-related studies.
- A minimum of Upper Second Class.
- Minimum of Division I in both O-level and A-level education
- From a well-known and registered university.
How to apply
Candidates with keen interest in developing a career in Banking and above all candidates with a leadership potential should submit a comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating academic qualifications accompanied by a one page cover letter explaining why they fit for this program on or before 25th January 2016 to:
Head of Human Resources,
I&M Bank (T) Limited,
PO Box 1509,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.