Job Vacancy : Graduate Management Trainee ProgrammeLocation : Dar Es Salaam
; Full Time
Organization Type : Company
Website : http://www.imbank.com
I&M Bank (T) Limited
Application Deadline: 25 Jan 2016
GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Are you interested in building a career in the Banking sector?
I & M Bank (T) Limited is recruiting dynamic and highly talented fresh Graduates who are interested in building a career in the Banking sector.
The Competitive Commercial bank seeks to provide rewarding long term careers to dynamic and highly talented fresh Graduates with a program designed to provide Trainees with a unique and valuable experience to develop into future leadership roles within the Bank.
What do you stand to gain if you are successful?
- A unique and valuable experience to develop into future leadership roles within the Bank.
- An opportunity to gain practical insight of the financial Sector through an intensive two- year on-the-job training in various functions in the bank.
- In and out of the country training, coaching and mentoring programs.
And what are we looking for in candidates?
A FRESH graduate with the following qualifications:
- Masters of Business Administration, Post graduate Diploma studies in Business. Profession qualification such as CPA will be an added advantage
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science or any other business-related studies.
- A minimum of Upper Second Class.
- Minimum of Division I in both O-level and A-level education
- From a well-known and registered university.
How to apply
Candidates with keen interest in developing a career in Banking and above all candidates with a leadership potential should submit a comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating academic qualifications accompanied by a one page cover letter explaining why they fit for this program on or before 25th January 2016 to:
Head of Human Resources,
I&M Bank (T) Limited,
PO Box 1509,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793