ROADS FUND BOARD
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYThe Roads Fund Board is Government Institution under the Ministry of Works established by the Roads and Fuel tolls Act, CAP 220 2006. The Board is looking for qualified and experienced Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts.
1. Deputy Manager - Technical Services (1 post (Dar es Salaam)
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of Master Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution with post qualification working experience of not less than ten (10) years in which three (3) years should be at managerial level. The applicant must be a registered Engineer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Among the duties and responsibilities that he /she will be required to perform are:-
• Supervision of day-to-day activities of the Department;
• To provide strategies for implementing the objectives of the Board;
• To provide consultancy services to other Directorates in matters pertaining to daily Board activities;
• To conduct research and provide technical expertise on project management and the maintenance of buildings;
• To conduct performance appraisal for staff in the Department;
• supervise the preparation of performance agreements between the Board and the implementing Agencies;
• To monitor utilization of Roads Fund by implementing Agencies;
• To supervise the review of the formula for allocation and disbursement from the Fund to implementing Agencies;
• To coordinate technical audit of implementing Agencies; ,
• To make follow up of implementation of the Board directives on issues related to road works and
• To perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Manager from time to time.
• He/she should be able to work diligently long after office hours, promote team work, to comprehend and communicate, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
Terms of engagement
• Terms of employment will be five year contract (renewable) based on mutual agreement and performance. Age limit for applicants is 55 years as at 30/06/2016. The Roads Fund Board is an equal opportunity employer hence women are highly encouraged to apply.
Salary and fringe benefits
• Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be paid depending on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Application letters accompanied by a typed CV, Certified copies of Academic Certificates, Names of Referees, Current postal address,
Phone Number and E-mail address, should reach the undersigned not later than 25th January. 2016. The Board will verify all information contained in the application and documents submitted. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Roads Fund Manager
Roads Fund Board
P.O. Box 12497
DAR ES SALAAM
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793