TANZANIA SISAL BOARD
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYThe Tanzania Sisal Board (TSB) is a Regulatory Body which was established in 1997 by the Sisal Industry Act No 2 of 1997 to take care of the regulatory functions originally carried out by the Tanzania Sisal Authority. The Sisal Industry Act No. 2 of 1997 stipulated the functions and the powers of the Board, the major factions of the Board include policy regulation. Promotion and growth of sisal industry in the country. The institution invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant post.
Job Title: Driver II
• Shall be a Form IV or VI Secondary Education with passes in Kiswahili and English.
• She/he must have a valid Class C Driving License Trade Test Grade II or Drivers Grade II Certificate from recognized institutions such as NIT or VETA will be an added advantage.
• Must have a clean and a well demonstrated work experience of not less than 2 years.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To drive institutional vehicles
• To maintain logbooks
• To maintain cleanness of vehicle and tools
• To carry out minor mechanical repairs
• To report promptly any defect or problems detected in the vehicle.
• To be responsible for safe-keeping of the vehicle and tools entrusted to him/her
• To maintain disciplined behavior and proper conduct in rendering services to his/her.
• To maintain disciplined behavior and proper conduct in rendering services to his/her agencies.
• To perform duties of messenger such as dispatching documents/letters, collecting mails, and any other duties as may be assigned by his/her superior.
According to Tanzania Sisal Board Salary Scale SAS 1
Mode of Application
Application letters accompanied by typed CV, Certified copies of academic certificates, copy of valid driving license, names of three (3) referees, current postal address, phone number and email address should reach the undersigned by 10th February, 2016. Only successfully candidates will be contacted.
Ag Director General
Tanzania Sisal Board
Source: The Guardian 20th January, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.