FRANK MANAGEMENT CONSULT LTDJob Title: Client Operations Manager
Our Client a leading global Logistics company in Tanzania is currently seeking to recruit qualified Tanzania Citizen for the position of a Client Operations Manager. The Successful candidate will be responsible for managing, controlling and leading all the Client Operations activities in the country to ensure a seamless delivery of the products to the customer.
• Lead and manage the field Operations team to focus on the key Performance Deliverables
• Managing Customs Clearance & deliveries on the ground with coordination with the CSO.
• Receive and dispatch of Documentation
• Proactive communication with customer service in case of exceptions
• Vendor relations including TPA
Receive vendor invoices and coordinate changes to Job costing with the CSO, if any Spot procurement for Air and Ocean
• Sending original invoices to customers
• Support customer service in customer query resolution and exception handling
• Maintain relationships with Carriers , obtain rates and maintain tariffs
• Work with CI on continuously improving processes, procedures to heighten productivity, timeliness and quality
• Ensure compliance to internal & external audit controls
• Degree in business related field, logistics operations option an added advantage
• 8+ years’ experience in managing large Operations in the Logistics sector
• Experience in Operations and wide exposure for Sea, Air, VAS including Trucking, CHB, Warehousing and Cargo-Insurance
• Lean / Sigma, Process knowledge
• Good understanding of MODS/Kewill/Fact
All applications should be made on/ before 5th February 2016. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line
The Recruitment Manager
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Email: email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on Frank Management Consult
Frank Management Consult Ltd Nyaku House,1st Floor, Argwings Kodhek Road,Hurlingham.
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793