STATE MINING CORPORATIONState Mining Corporation (STAMICO) is a wholly state owned Corporation. It was established in 1972 under public Corporation Act, Cap 257 through the State Mining Corporation Order No. 163 of 1972 as amended by GN. 171 of 2015 with a mandate of developing mining industry in Tanzania. the corporation is responsible for overseeing Government interests in large scale mines, investing in mining sector through mineral prospecting and development. The corporation also operates mines, conduct mineral trading, provides services in management of mines, drilling, consultancy and support to small scale mining and artisanal miners.
In order to implement its roles and responsibilities, the corporation wishes to fill in one vacant position.
Job Title: Accounting Technician II – 1 Post
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares payment vouchers.
• Prepares list of outstanding payments.
• Keeps unbanked cash.
• As a cashier, issues cash payments.
• Recording details of special and staff imprest to the register,
• Maintains books of Accounts
• Receives cash and issue receipts.
Qualifications and Experience
• Holder of a secondary school education with ordinary Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
• Computer knowledge and application of various software such as Word and Excel will be an essential requirement.
Salary scale: SMC. 2
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old.
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) with reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of birth certificate and all academic and professional certificates including transcript.
• One recent passport size picture should be attached.
• Testimonials, statement of Results and results slips will not be accepted.
• Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the public service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November, 2010.
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by NECTA and certificates from foreign institution should be certified by NACTE.
• Deadline for application is 2nd February, 2016
• Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
All applications should be addressed to:
State Mining Corporation
Dar es Salaam
Source: Daily News 18th January, 2016
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793