Position Detail: Advertising account executive
Deadline 16th January
Net salary: 1M plus commission
Dar es salaam ,Tanzania
Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned market segment by effectively selling the company’s services. Personally contact and secure new business accounts/customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the radio station's services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyze the market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers value to the radıo statıon.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identify advantages and compare the radıo statıon’s products/services.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
1. Knowledge and understanding of advertising sales process
2. Knowledge of maximizing sales opportunities
3. At least one year experience of selling advertising for a newspaper, publication or in another relevant sales environment
4. Experience of developing and implementing sales plans and exceeding sales targets.
5. Proven negotiation and persuasion skills.
6. Experience of building lasting client relationships with new prospects and customers, using a variety of sales methods from cold-calling to face to face meetings.
7. Experience of managing and organizing client information databases and systems.
8. Understanding organizational finance procedures, invoicing, budget monitoring and credit control / debt recovery.
9. Understanding how media sales and sponsorship agencies work
10. Knowledge and understanding of media tracking
11. Excellent negotiation skills
12. Ability to stay organized while multi-tasking and work well in a fast-paced environment
13. Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills in the English language
14. Ability to multi-task, cross-train, and learn new skills quickly.
A good first degree in a business discipline
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793