SELOUS SAFARI COMPANYSelous Safari Company, an equal opportunity employer, is currently recruiting for various positions in their three camps in Southern Tanzania
• Siwandu, Selous Game Reserve
• Jongomero, Ruaha National Park
• Ras Kutani, south of Dar es Salaam
We expect all candidates to have the following skills and requirements
• Should be prepared to live for long periods in a remote safari camps or beach resort (accommodation, food and travel to place of recruitment is provided)
• Friendly, loyal, honest with impeccable current and relevant references
• Experience in safari camps and/or beach hotels For front of house positions We require fluent English; both speaking and written (other international Languages a plus) ,
The positions include
1. CAMP HOST & GUIDE
Camp Host Responsibilities
• Ensure guests have the best possible stay at camp; meet, greet and socialise with guests, look after alI their queries, action any requests and deal with all issues in a polite. friendly, helpful and responsible manner
• Along with the Camp Managers guarantee smooth running of the camp," especially front of house
• Experienced and certified a >driver and walking guide
• Professional in safety and hold full driving license
• Passionate about wildlife and hosting guests
• To lead tour guide team and guiding activities
• Reporting to and working with the Camp Managers, take accountability for all actions in camp, including employee relations and camp administration
• Assist in any other departments as and when required - have a can-do attitude and always be happy to help
• Higher learning certificate or university degree in area of expertise
• Fluent verbal and written English - other languages a plus
• Sound computer skills - knowledge of Res Request and Sage Pastel an advantage with the ability to compose clear emails in English
• Attention to detail
• Not less than 5 years' work experience in hospitality industry as a host or management level
2. Scullery (Assistant Chef)
• Must have knowledge/experience in cooking from a recognized institution.
3. Data Entry Clerk & Store man
• With experience in hotel/hospitality industry a plus but requires strong computer skills and attention to detail a must.
4. Waiters / Barmen
• Need solid experience from similar hotels and camps and must have strong customer service credentials.
5. Beach Waiter & Activity Attendant
• Bartender serving our guests on the beach, who also advises guests on activities on offer and helps “they prepare for them. Swimming is a requirement.
6. Driver & Walking Guides
• Knowledgeable, experienced and qualified driver and walking guides. Walking guides must have advanced rifle handling.
• Need solid experience from similar hotels and camps.
8. Full Mechanic
A qualified motor vehicle mechanic level 1 or 2 with the following experience
• Vehicle/car repair-land rover 110 ad Nissan
• Must have a driving licence
9. Security Guard
• Advanced shotgun handling qualification necessary with experience in the bush an advantage
How to Apply
Please submit a detailed CV with current, relevant references and certificates before 15th February 2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the number of applications we will not be able to reply to all applicants
- we will only contact you if you are successful.
Source: Mwananchi 27th January, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793