EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIESWe`re hiring an International Pizza restaurant chain is looking to hire Customer Service & Food Service Staff.
Position: Kitchen Assistant, Cashier, Bike Riders, Servers
Age: 21 – 30 years old
Educational Background: Minimum Secondary Education “A” Level
• Customer Oriented
• Positive Attitude
• Team Player
• Great Customer experience
• English Speaking
Hotel and Restaurant background experience is an advantage
E-mail your resume at: email@example.com
Source: The Guardian 14th January, 2016
COPY CAT TANZANIA LTD
VACANCIESThe Copy Cat Tanzania Ltd (formerly BMTL) is a member of the Copy Cat Group, the leading provider of office automation and information technology solutions in East Africa. It is a progressive organization committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of its business, including the development of its people. Employing 170 staff in Tanzania at its offices in Dar es Salaam, Arusha and Mwanza and customer services outlets in Dodoma, Mbeya, Morogoro, Tanga and Zanzibar, it operates technician and graduate training schemes as well as its own leadership development program, leaders of the Next Generation. We currently have the following opportunities to be filled;
Job Title: Software Implementation Specialist -DSM
• As a Software Implementation Specialist you will lead and support our clients throughout the implementation process of our solutions.
• Assist sales effort to drive new sales by delivering Proof of Concept, Prototypes and targeted presentations that fulfill client expectations
• Draft proposal for business and technical requirements and manage the entire delivery process for custom development work.
• Create and maintain user manuals and targeted documentation.
• Provide efficient and effective implementation services for customers, by ensuring appropriate requirements gathering through sound assessment of clients' environment and expectations, steer productive workshops through a consultative process, administer training sessions, and provide high-quality support
• Sell targeted professional services aimed at sustaining implementation effort or maximizing client retention rate through additional training as well as addressing additional business requirements.
Skills & Experience Requirement
• PROGRAMMER/DEVELOPER WITH SKILLS IN IMPLEMENTATION FOR: JAVA, PHP, VB, NET, C++, LINUX, DBA, Disaster Recovery, VM Were UNIX (HP-UX, Solaris, IBM-AIX) etc.
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role
Job Title: Graduate trainee - DSM
Skills & experience Requirement:
• IT or Computer engineering Graduates
• Good interpersonal skills
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Ability to work under pressure
Job Title: Networking Engineer
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering
1. CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate0
2. CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
3. CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
4. CCDP (Cisco Certified Design Professional)
6. CCNP -Voice
• Good working experience of 3-4 years in Cisco Networking environment
• Experience in design, installation and configuration of Cisco Networking solutions.
• Eager to further enhance knowledge and certifications in Different technologies in Cisco. (Security, ISP, Wireless, Voice)
How to Apply
Interested candidate who meet the above requirement should log on www.myjobsintanzania.com/bmtt to apply.
Deadline for applications is 28th January, 2016
Source: The Guardian 14th January, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793