Long Distant Support Operator
WeWorld Tanzania is the Tanzanian branch of the Italian Foundation WeWorld Onlus, which is a non - confessional, no political, independent no governmental organization. The aim of the organzation is to improve the living conditions of vulnerable populations and to support children and local communities in the fight against poverty and inequality, for a sustainable development. The mission of WeWorld is to promote and safeguard children's and women's rights in Italy and throughout the world.
JOB TITLE: Long Distant Support (LDS) operator
DUTY STATION: Dar es Salaam
SCOPE OF THE JOB
The LDS operator has to assist the LDS department in the collection of data in the field and in updating the LDS database.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• A certificate of post-secondary education in social studies.
• Previous experience working with NGO, preferably for sponsorship programs.
• Advance user in MS Excel.
• Highly desired working experience with pre and primary pupils.
• The LDS operator must possess a professional attitude, organizational skills, verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with local authorities and to work in a team. A good knowledge of the English language is a must.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
• Supports the collection of data from available and reliable sources regarding the children to be registered in the LDSP
• Supports the collection of materials (drawings, letter, others) produced by the children part of the LDSP
• Takes part as active worker to photo collection campaigns
• Entries and processes data, photos and school works in the specific database of WeWorld
• Supports, always on time, the requests of follow up coming from WeWorld headquarters regarding the children part of the program
• Prepare materials and information to be sent to the Italian headquarter
• Participates to school visits, whenever required by LDSP activities or by LDSP assessments, during which she/he carefully collects school data and updates WeWorld records
• Maintain constant relationship with the staff of WeWorld NGO partners, and work in team with them for the implementation of LDSP
• Maintain constant relationship with school staff, directly or through the field partners, in order to monitor and update the information
• Cooperate with school authorities and local authorities for what concerns the activities of the project
• Participates to sensitization campaigns related to both LDSP and education, addressed to school stakeholders and to pupils’ parents
• Support the Sponsorship Officer in all tasks related to sponsorship and school activities
How to Apply
• Applications in English must be sent through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Specify in the subject WW/15/06/LSDO
• The application must include Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae (up to date, maximum 3 pages), and contact information of at least 3 references (email and phone number)
• Please do not send certificates and diplomas through e-mail: they will be requested only from pre-selected candidates.
• Closing date for Applications is Tuesday, December 8th, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. WeWorld Intervita will close the selection as soon as the selected candidate is chosen.
• Please, send us your application only if you met the mandatory qualifications and experiences mentioned above.
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793