TANZANIA STANDARD NEWSPAPERS
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYThe Tanzania Standard (Newspapers) Limited is a limited liability company owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania. the company publishes Tanzania`s newspapers-Daily News, Sunday News, HabariLeo, HabariLeo Jumapili and SpotiLeo.
The company wishes to recruit to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant post of Office Management Secretary to the Managing Editor.
Job Title: Office Management Secretary
Department: Human Resource & Administration
Reporting to: Human Resource & Administration Manager
Entry Qualifications and Advancement
Holder of Diploma in Secretarial Duties who has also passed office management course with at least six years work experience, two of which must have been in a senior position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Types documents and undertakes normal secretarial duties.
• Handles internal and external incoming mails marked for the personal attention of the managing Editor, files and distributes them ensuring proper maintenance and confidentiality.
• Follows up outstanding correspondences and or repiles.
• Keeps record of files for action by the managing editor.
• Organizes facilitates meetings of the managing editor, management meeting to promote a favorable working environment.
• Responds to routine questions on the telephone, takes massages and forwards them to intended recipients.
• Manages the office arrangement and cleanliness to ensure a favorable working environment.
• Provides administrative logistics and secretarial support to senior officers.
• Drafts routine correspondence, such as acknowledgements, on his/ her own initiative without supervision;
• Keeps in safe custody all documents in the office.
• Develops individual objectives/targets and performance standards as part of the individual performance agreement in consultation with the immediate superior.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Basic Attributes for Above Position
• Self motivated
• Ability to achieve goals
• Ability to work in a team
• Result oriented
• Role model
• Integrity and professional ethics.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should send their application letters, enclosing their updated CVs, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names, teleghones and addresses of two easily contactable referees not later than 18th December, 2015.
Send Application to:
Tanzania Standard (Newspapers) Limited
DAR ES SALAAM
Source: The Guardian 4th December, 2015
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793