GEPF RETIREMENT BENEFITS FUNDGEPF Retirement Benefits Fund is currently seeking to recruit to recruit suitably qualifies and competent Tanzanian. The incumbent is expected to perform his/her duties in line with the institution rules and regulations to ensure best end results.
Position Title: Senior Actuarial
• Holder of Master Degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, economics or business administration from recognized institution and the first degree should be a degree in Actuarial Science or Statistics with at least six years working experience in a similar field.
• Must be computer literate.
• The candidate with first degree in statistics must have master degree in actuarial science.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Actuarial consultant in carrying out actuarial and analysis of the fundd.
• Benefit designing and analysis of its impact.
• Assist in coordinating actuary activities performed by consulting actuaries.
• Perform projections on future liabilities of the Fund.
• Conduct demographic reviews.
• Prepare requests for proposal and evaluation of proposals for consulting actuarial services.
• Model the Asset, liability and cash-flow.
• Conducting and maintaining benefit comparison studies for the Fund and other comparable Funds.
General Terms and Conditions: The successful candidate will be given a permanent and pensionable terms contract.
Closing Date: The closing date for submission will be on 14th December, 2015. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Mode of Application: all applications enclosing curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, testimonials, names and addresses of two referees should be addressed to:
The Director Finance and Administration
DAR ES SALAAM
Source: Daily News 2nd December, 2015
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793