GEPF RETIREMENT BENEFITS FUNDGEPF Retirement Benefits Fund is currently seeking to recruit to recruit suitably qualifies and competent Tanzanian. The incumbent is expected to perform his/her duties in line with the institution rules and regulations to ensure best end results.
Position Title: Senior Actuarial
• Holder of Master Degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, economics or business administration from recognized institution and the first degree should be a degree in Actuarial Science or Statistics with at least six years working experience in a similar field.
• Must be computer literate.
• The candidate with first degree in statistics must have master degree in actuarial science.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Actuarial consultant in carrying out actuarial and analysis of the fundd.
• Benefit designing and analysis of its impact.
• Assist in coordinating actuary activities performed by consulting actuaries.
• Perform projections on future liabilities of the Fund.
• Conduct demographic reviews.
• Prepare requests for proposal and evaluation of proposals for consulting actuarial services.
• Model the Asset, liability and cash-flow.
• Conducting and maintaining benefit comparison studies for the Fund and other comparable Funds.
General Terms and Conditions: The successful candidate will be given a permanent and pensionable terms contract.
Closing Date: The closing date for submission will be on 14th December, 2015. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Mode of Application: all applications enclosing curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, testimonials, names and addresses of two referees should be addressed to:
The Director Finance and Administration
DAR ES SALAAM
Source: Daily News 2nd December, 2015
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.