MWANANCHI COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
VACANCIESMwananchi Communications Limited, publishers of the leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, Mwananchi Jumamosi na Jumapili, Mwanaspoti, The Citizen and The Citizen on Saturday and Sunday is looking for motivated and highly experienced individual to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Business Executives-Advertising (DIGITAL)
• Actively managing digital campaigns for the clients, including PPC, SEO.
• Planning, implementing, scheduling and delivering successful digital campaigns on behalf of our customers.
• Ensuring customers are getting excellent results on their digital marketing spend.
• Up selling and cross selling to clients-working closely with the Business Manager.
• Innovating-Coming up with new product ideas and communicating them to your Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
Academic: Basic University Degree/ Advance Diploma in Business related Discipline.
• Excellent Client /customer management skills.
• An eye for Design.
• Strong knowledge of and practical experience using: Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Adwords, webmasters tools.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV, Copies of Professional certificates and a day time telephone contact number by December 1st, 2015 to:
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communication Limited
DAR ES SALAAM
NB: Only Short listed candidates will be contacted.
Source: The Citizen 1st December, 2015
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793