TANZANIA POSTS CORPORATION
VACANCIESJOB TITLE: ASSISTANT POSTAL OFFICER (8 POSTS)
• Holder of Diploma in Procurement and Logistics, Information Technology, Accounts, Mechanical or Motor engineering from any recognized higher learning Institution.
• Fluent in English and Swahili language.
• Computer literacy.
• Should not be more than 35 years old.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Checking counter impurest for staff stamps, cash and other salable items.
• Attend to public inquires at counters of Head post offices.
• Performing shinning duties including ticking and verification of mail bag.
• Dealing with store duties which include requisitioning, follow up, recording and maintenance of store records.
• Handling written inquiries on money orders, inland parcels and registered mails.
• Postmaster ship of subordinate departmental office of class IV to class III.
• Driving official motors vehicles if licensed.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Successful candidate should be ready to work in any region within the United Republic of Tanzania.
JOB TITLE: ECONOMIST (2 POSTS)
• Holder of a bachelor degree/advanced Diploma in Economics /Economic planning or equivalent qualification from recognized higher learning Institution with Computer Knowledge.
• Analyze and interpret economical and statistical data.
• Seek solutions on economic problems in different facts of the corporation.
• Completion of economic and statistical data.
• Analyze simple economic problems of direct relevant to the Corporation.
• Participation in budgetary processes.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Successful candidate will be stationed at Tanzania Posts Corporation Head Quarters.
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ECONOMIST II (1 POST)
• Holder of University Degree or Advance Diploma in Economics and/or corporate strategic Management and /or project plan management.
• Should have computer knowledge.
• Should have at least 3 years of experience.
• Assist the preparation of corporate strategic and business plans.
• Preparation of periodical (quarterly and annual performance reports).
• Participate in formulating short and medium term development plans and investments policies.
• Coordinate the implementation and evaluation of the strategic business plans.
• Participate in annual budget formulation.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the head of department.
Successful candidate will be stationed at Tanzania Posts Corporation Head Quarters Dar es Salaam.
The above posts carries competitive remuneration as per Tanzania Posts Corporation salary structure.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified employees are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education, professional certificates and testimonials together with names of three referees and their (referees) contact addresses, telephone number and e-mail address. All application should be sent by registered mail or EMS courier so as to reach the addressee mentioned below. Dead line for receiving application is 21st December, 2015. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
The Postmaster General
Tanzania Posts Corporation
DAR ES SALAAM
Source: Daily News 30th December, 2015
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793