GEITA GOLD MINING LIMITED
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR (1 post)
Job number: GGM-2015-XPE-5
Work for: Mechanical Superintendent (Process Plant)
Qualifications and Experience
• Full Technician Certificate or Technical Diploma or any other recognized trade test certificate in Electrical engineering.
• Minimum 5 years working experience as a Senior Electrical Supervisor in a plant.
Purpose of the Role
The core aim of this role is to effectively manage the execution of the maintenance activities from an Electrical point of view in the entire process plant to enable the process Department to optimize plant production at a reasonable cost.
Main or Key Accountabilities
• Conduct team toolbox meetings on a daily basis and record.
• Conduct planned task observations with sub-ordinates.
• Develop COP and SOP for Electrical department.
• Assist with any technical issues or knowledge required by sub ordinates.
• Develop work package when new equipment is installed.
• Develop sub ordinates when new equipment is commissioned.
• Make available all technical materials for all subordinates to study.
• Identify development needs of all sub ordinates.
• Manage monthly budget set out by management.
• Continually analyzing equipment deficiencies and recommend or implement improvements.
• Analyze and improve electrical stock items in warehouse.
• Energy conservation strategy and implementation thereof.
• Computer literate with AutoCAD/Microsoft projects MS Office.
• Knowledge of PLC.
• PLC fault finding and programming
• Possession of MV certificate of competence.
• Experience of MV switchgear and maintenance thereof.
• Able to read/interpret instrument and electrical drawings.
Mode of Application
Application cover letter (subject should be Senior Electrical Supervisor and /or quote the job number), detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, e-mail and telephone contacts, names and addresses of three referees, to be forwarded to below address.
You will be required to bring original certificates if you are contacted for interviews.
Human Resources Manager
Geita Gold Mining Ltd
NB: Internal applicants may submit applications to departmental HR Officer. All internal applications must be endorsed by the applicant’s head of department.
Deadline: Thursday 26th November, 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
Source: Daily News 18th November, 2015
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793