Jakaya Kikwete Cardiac institute
Date Posted: Nov 23, 2015
Application Deadline: Dec 5, 2015
Source:Dairy News 23rd November 2015
The Jakaya Kikwete Cardiac institute is a body corporate established under the jakaya kikwete cardiac institute (Established) instrument, 2015. The Jakaya Kikwete Cardiac institute being a public institution is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the following positions:
Members of the board of trustees (3 Post)
Attention is hereby drawn that all applicants are required to observe the provision of paragraph 7 and 8 of the Jakaya Kikwete Cardiac Institute (Establishment) Instrument, Government Notice No.454 Published on 16/10/2015.
As per second schedule of the Jakaya Kikwete Cardiac Institute (Establishment) Instrument, 2015, the following are the minimum qualifications for appointment to the Kikwete Cardiac Institute:-
1. Should have acceptable academic qualifications or practical experience in medicine or cardiovascular medicine.
2. Personal working in the sister of collaborating institutions or institutions carrying on functions similar or allied to those of the institute
3. Persons engaged in the management or treatment of cardiac patients and institutions.
4. Have at least ten years of experience in or more of the field of management, law, economics, finance and social science.
5. Have knowledge of the health services.
6. Should satisfy the nomination committee that he/she is unlikely to have a conflict of interest.
7. Be willing to serve as a chair man of members of the board,
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AMONG OTHERS
a) To supervise the implementation of policies and objectives of and overall management of the institute.
b) To manage and administer on behalf of the institute
c) To control the budget of the institute and to administer its fund and other assets.
d) On behalf of the institute, to receive gifts, donations, grants or other moneys.
e) To provide advisory role to the ministry and be responsible to the functions of the institute.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their hand written application attaching a passport size photograph and enclosing a detailed CV with mobile phone numbers and copies of certificates names and addresses of three referees including current or last employer with title of the post marked on top of the envelop should be addressed to: Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Health and Social Welfare,
P.O. Box 9083 Dar es Salaam
Atten:Chairman Nomination Committee so as to reach the permanent secretary within two weeks from the date of first publication of the advertisement.
Source: Tanzania Today
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793