The Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy is a leader in nutrition research (http://www.nutrition.tufts.edu). This vigorously growing graduate school has a world-wide reach, an interdisciplinary faculty, and a cutting-edge research agenda. The Friedman School is actively growing and recruiting faculty in many multidisciplinary areas. The candidates will join the School during an exciting period of growth combined with increasing national and international awareness of the crucial importance of nutrition for health, equity, and the environment.
We bring together biomedical, social, behavioral, public health, economics, and food systems scientists to conduct work that improves the nutrition and well-being of populations throughout the world. Our interdisciplinary vision, our focus on public impact and service, and the integrative nature of our nutrition science and policy education and research complement the intellectually-rich environment across Tufts, a “Research Class I” university.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
• Director of the Feinstein International Center
• Associate or Full Professor in Water, Health and Security
• Associate or Full Professor in Behavioral Health Science
• Associate or Full Professor in Food Industry Management and Marketing
• Associate or Full Professor in Food Policy Implementation and Evaluation
• Associate or Full Professor in Food Systems, Sustainability and Climate Change
• Associate or Full Professor in Global Nutrition and Chronic Disease
• Assistant, Associate or Full Professor in Data Analytics
• Assistant, Associate or Full Professor in Biostatistics
Interested candidates should submit the following through the online submission system at (http://www.nutrition.tufts.edu/about/jobs-at-friedman):
• A cover letter summarizing qualifications with a statement of research and teaching objectives and contact information for three (3) professional references combined in one document
• Curriculum vitae (CV)
Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled or the search is closed.
Tufts University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty, and thus, women and members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793