TANZANIA POSTS CORPORATION (TPC)
The Tanzania Posts Corporation (TPC) is a national designated public postal operator established by Act of Parliament No. 19 of 1993 and became operational on 1st January, 1994. The Corporation is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania. The principal function of the Corporation is to provide universal postal and ancillary services within and between places outside the United Republic of Tanzania.
The Corporation is looking for suitably qualified Tanzanian citizen of high personal integrity to fill the position of Drivers.
JOB TITLE: DRIVER III (10 POSTS)
• Ordinary Level of Secondary School Certificate (Form IV).
• With valid Driving License Class 'C'.
• Advanced Driver grade II Certificate from NIT
• Certificate of Trade Test Grade III and above.
• Experience of not less than three (3) years of work on the relevant field. 1.1.6. Should not be more than 35 years of age.
• Driving official motor vehicles.
• To ensure safe custody of accessories and tools kits.
• To ensure that the vehicles are well maintained and serviced periodically.
• To keep and maintain log books.
• To ensure that the vehicles are kept clean.
• To carry out minor repairs.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Successful candidate should be ready to work in any region within the United Republic of Tanzania.
Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education, professional certificates and testimonials, together with names of three referees and their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and e-mail addresses.
All Applications should be sent by registered mail or EMS so as to reach the addressee mentioned below.
Deadline for receiving application is 07th December, 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. .
THE POSTMASTER GENERAL
TANZANIA POSTS CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 9551
DAR ES SALAAM
Source: Daily News 18th November, 2015
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793