IRINGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY (IRUWASA)
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYIringa Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IRUWASA) is a Government Institution which, has the duty of providing 'potable water and sanitation services at affordable prices to the residents, of Iringa Municipality for enhancing their health and quality of life, In order to achieve the compact objectives, IRUWASA now seeks applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians who are self motivated,hardworking, honest and committed to their work to fill the following position:
1. FINANCE MANAGER
2. CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
• Age between 35 and 50 years.
• Application letter should be handwritten.
• Applicants must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal address,e-mail and telephone/mobile numbers. ,
• Applicants should indicate names and contact addresses of at least three referees.
• Applicants must attach their relevant copies of relevant Academic Certificates Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates and Birth Certificate.
• Applicants who retired from the Public Service for whatever reasons should not apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to IRUWASA by hand, registered post, EMS and DHL not later than 25th December, 2015
All applications should be addressed to.-
The Managing Director
Iringa Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority
P.O. BOX 570
NOTE: women are highly encouraged to apply
Source: Mwananchi 26th November, 2015
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.